Monday, April 20, 2015

Printmaking
For my first method I used the plastic bag method and found it was pretty easy once I figured out how much paint to use. The first couple tries I used too much and it went every where and just looked liked colors smeared together. Then I tried less paint and it was not enough and I couldn't see the image that well. I then tried sponging on the paint using plastic bags and that was easy and fun. I think that would be a fun way to use in the classroom since it was so easy. My second method I used the stamp method. My first picture I wrapped string around a piece of wood and just that design on to the paper. I liked it because I could make it look really clean and not look messy to me.Then I combined a few different stamp methods together such as plastic forks, potato, and paper towel roll. This was fun to use different designs and techniques to get a your final picture and I thought this would be easy to use in the classroom too. If I used the potato stamp in class I would have a few potatoes already carved for the students to use so they wouldn't have to carve a design. All the supplies I used were basic things I had around the house so it would be easy and cheap to do as a project in the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment